Town of Mukwonago
NO. OF LOTS
20 Sold - 11 Available
67,540 - 314,789 sq. ft.
||Underground Gas, Electric, and Telephone
Lakewood Farms Preserve
A synergy of man and nature…
blended with it's natural setting, this 200 acre conservation
subdivision offers a variety of unique and spacious homesites,
some with spectacular views of three counties atop a wooded
hillside. Others back-up to majestic savannah oaks, natural
Wisconsin prairie and beautiful conservancy areas. Every site
provides bountiful space between neighbors.
- 1 Story (2200 Sq. Ft.)
- 2 Story (2800 Sq. Ft. - Minimum 1500 Sq. Ft. - First Floor)
- Bi-level (2200 Sq. Ft. - Upper Floor)
- Tri-level (2200 Sq. Ft. - Upper Two Floors)
- Floor Area Ratio: Max. 10% of the Sq. Ft. of lot
- Attached Garage - 2 Car (600 sq. ft.) with side entry
- Roof - 30 year warranty, dimensional shingles, wood, shake,
tile or metal; Min. 7/12 pitch
- Front = 50-75 Ft.
- Side = 50 Ft. +
- Rear = 50 Ft. +
Architectural Control Committee: Yes
- Uniform yard lamp and mailbox required
Take Hwy. 83 to CTH. "LO" then west 4 miles to main entrance.
CLICK HERE for a MAP.